“Iguana Iguana: Caylin Capra-Thomas’s Recursive, Prismatic Selves,” Interview for Montana Public Radio’s The Write Question with Lauren Korn, February 23, 2023
“Review: Mourning Road Selves in Caylin Capra-Thomas’s Iguana Iguana,” review by Daniel Lurie for Fugue, December 2022.
“Caylin Capra-Thomas on ‘Lightning Suspected in Deaths of Horses,'” for Poetry Society of America’s In Their Own Words feature.
Interview and Reading with Charlie Rossiter for Poetry Spoken Here Podcast, August 2022
“Ten Questions with Caylin Capra-Thomas,” Poets and Writers, July 26, 2022
Review of Iguana Iguana by Layla Benitez-James for Poetry Foundation’s Harriet Books
“Newly Published” in New York Times Sunday Book Review, July 24, 2022
“With Iguana Iguana, Columbia poet Capra-Thomas delivers one of 2022’s best collections,” review of Iguana Iguana by Aarik Danielsen for the Columbia Tribune, July 24, 2022
Interview and Reading with Dr. Michael Anthony Ingram for Quintessential Listening: Poetry Radio
May 17, 2023: PO Box Reading with Tarik Dobbs and Alicia Mountain, Chicago, IL
- August 13, 2022: Reading with Sara Moore Wagner and Pauletta Hansel at Joseph Beth, Cincinnati, OH
- August 30, 2022: Deep Vellum Book Launch of Iguana Iguana (Me!) and A Boy in the City (S. Yarberry!), Subterranean Books, St. Louis, OH
- September 1, 2022: Reading with S. Yarberry at Skylark Books, Columbia, MO
- September 6, 2022: Virtual Deep Vellum event with S. Yarberry! Register here!
- September 18, 2022: Reading at Missoula Public Library as part of the Montana Book Festival
- October 19, 2022 : Reading with Carlos Cumpián and S. Yarberry, The Poetry Salon, City Lit Books, Chicago, IL